▪ Household cleaning chemicals are not to be transported on moving trucks
▪ Hand tools should be wrapped and packed
▪ Never pack perishable items
On Moving Out Day
▪ Confirm the delivery time and date at your new address. Provide your van operator with your new phone number and include cell phone numbers where you can be reached at any time.
▪ Make sure to be on hand when the movers arrive. If you’re unavailable, make sure to have an authorized adult take your place. But keep in mind that this person may be asked to sign documents obligating you to charges.
▪ Remain in your home until the last item is packed. Make a final inspection around the home before the mover leaves the premises.
On Moving In Day
▪ Make sure you're there when our movers arrive, and please hang tight while they unload in case they have any questions.
▪ Make sure your utilities have been connected, and follow up with any delays.
▪ It's a good idea to go through and review your floor beforehand so you can tell us where exactly to place your appliances and furniture. Plan to be available to direct us as we unload.
Do not hesitate at anytime to contact us if there are concerns or questions regarding any items you would like to transport. We are here to assist you.
- Packers And Movers In Bangalore
- Movers And Packers In Pune
- Packers And Movers In Thane
- Movers And Packers In Chennai
- Packers And Movers In Hyderabad
- Movers And Packers In Lucknow
- Movers And Packers In Gurugram
- Movers And Packers In Delhi